108 East Rd, Irvine, KA12 0BS
Founded originally 1852 as Irvine BC
Moved to present place 1866
We celebrated our 150th in 2016
In that year we won the Ayrshire Cup for the first time.
We have 135 ordinary members plus 20 -25 life members, 15-20 honorary members and 3 Hon Presidents, thee ladies section are associate members of the club, we also have a waiting list for the gents section.