Situated in Rumney Hill Gardens (Cardiff City Council). The club was formed in 1957 and has approximately 50 male members and 15 lady members. There are 2 male teams and 1 ladies playing in the Cardiff and district leagues.
The club holds an annual open day in June to invite new members to join, as well as annual presentation night in October to present club competition trophies. Other functions are arranged during the year to raise money to pay Cardiff Council the high maintenance charges.